- Why not come to our weekly Bible Discussion at Knox church? It happens each Wednesday from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m. We read the Bible passages for the upcoming Sunday, and then discuss our reactions to each reading, it's historical context, and how we see it connecting to life today. It's a free-wheeling discussion that goes wherever the participants want it to go, so we end up talking about all sorts of things! You don't need to know anything about the Bible to participate fully, and we learn together from each other. You can take part a week now and again, or more regularly -- it's up to you. So bring a Bible and come on down!
- Each Wednesday @ 1:30 to 3:00pm - Bible Discussions - Everyone is welcome to join a lively conversation about upcoming Sunday Bible readings and their relevance to living faithfully in our world today. No Bible literacy is needed, so come just to explore!
- Each Thursday @ 7:15 to 9:15pm - Choir Practice - Like to sing? The Knox choir of about 20 people has a lot of fun learning new music for weekly anthems and leading hymn-singing during worship services. All voices are welcome!
- First Sunday of each month - Communion Service - Come and be part of the special community we form around sharing communion (juice and bread, including gluten-free) with each other. It’s a warm and spirit-filled time.
- Every Sunday @ 10:30am - Family Worship with Children’s Sunday School